Free general Legal Advice
Call anytime on
24/7 Telephone (08) 6323 8613
Speak to a Criminal Defence Lawyer
Including for Bail applications
Over the phone – no obligation
Worried about the situation, and think you may be in need of a criminal defence lawyer or just some quick advice? Being questioned by Police and unsure of your rights? Charged with a criminal offence? Looking to appeal after being penalised to harshly, or found guilty? Get representation from professional and experienced criminal lawyers from Kean Legal Barristers & Solicitors.
Stay in control
Fixed price initial consultation at $300.00
Upfront information about fees
You decide what you want us to do
Criminal Law is complex and constantly changing
As criminal lawyers we know that court cases, especially criminal cases, can be life-changing. You do not have to face this alone. Get the best possible chance to get through this place in your life with Kean Legal Barristers & Solicitors’ criminal lawyers. Providing professional and experienced criminal lawyers for your representation through our legal team’s expertise in traffic and general criminal matters is what we believe in. Further if you want to brief a Criminal Barrister to aid in your defense of criminal charges, our criminal lawyers will assist you in finding the right Criminal Barrister.
Experienced and Professional Criminal Lawyers
Here at Kean Legal Barristers & Solicitors, we have specialist criminal lawyers who specialise in all criminal matters, and Family Violence Restraining Orders (FVROs). Giving you the professional and experienced representation is what Kean Legal Barristers & Solicitors is proud of.
Our criminal lawyers have years of experience in criminal law and are members of the Criminal Lawyers’ Association (CLAWA).
Not in the Metro Area
Our professional and experienced criminal lawyers appear regularly in all Courts in Perth, the outer metropolitan area, as well as regional and country courts. We appear in the following metropolitan courthouses:
- Armadale Courthouse;
- Fremantle Courthouse;
- Joondalup Courthouse;
- Midland Courthouse;
- Rockingham Courthouse; and
- Mandurah Courthouse.
Kean Legal Barristers & Solicitors criminal lawyers also appear in regional courthouses. It can either be by audio link or in person when necessary. During Covid-19 we appeared in metropolitan courts as well by audio link when the situation required.
We can provide criminal lawyers for representation and advice for clients in police custody, interstate, overseas, rural locations, as well as those in prison or police custody. Our criminal lawyers can also provide representation and advice for bail applications. If your case requires a criminal barrister, our criminal lawyers can recommend and retain appropriate counsel in consultation with you.
Types of Matters
Our criminal lawyers handle all areas of criminal law including:
- Assaults, AOBH, GBH
- Bail Applications [ Call our All Hours Number (08) 6323 8697 ]
- Extraordinary Drivers Licence Application (EDL)
- Restraining Orders
- Fraud Offences
- Traffic and vehicle offences. This includes drunk driving, dangerous driving and driving under the influence; and
- Criminal offences, including drug matters, assault, murder, fraud, theft, arson, sexual assault, robbery, violence restraining orders, tax offences, malicious damage, public order offences, Centrelink offences, bail applications, trials, appeals and defended hearings.
- Bail Applications
- Drug Offences
- Traffic Infringements and Offences
- Extraordinary Drivers Licence Application
- Restraining Orders
- Fraud Charges
Articles for you to read:
- What is a Mental Impairment or Disorder according to the Criminal Law?
- Dangerous Driving Causing Grievous Bodily Harm (‘GBH)
- Revenge Porn – Intimate Images
- Police Searches in Western Australia
- Property Searches by Police
- Traffic Offences, Dangerous Driving & Extraordinary Drivers Licence
- Bail Applications
- Assault Charges Western Australia
- Breach of Bail in Western Australia
- Cultivation and Sale of Controlled Plants in Western Australia
- Want to Keep a ‘clean’ Criminal Record? The Difference Between Defending a Charge and a Spent Conviction
- Amendments to the Restraining Orders Act 1997 (WA)
- Restraining Orders Western Australia
- Family Court of Australia Dismisses Appeal of Ex-husband Due to Tax Fraud