Property ownership or possession is bounded by the Property Law in Western Australia. This law includes the rights, responsibilities, and interests of individuals towards material possessions or things. It includes both tangible and intangible ownership such as land, and literary works.
Property transactions includes the sale of properties or businesses. Hiring a property lawyer assists you in the preparation of the sale as well as in creating contracts with terms agreeable for both buyers and sellers. Property transactions also includes the following:
- Contract and property assessment
- Special conditions to achieve your goals in procurement
- Advice and assistance in creating satisfactory contract conditions
Selling or buying a land or a business can be overwhelming. It is also bounded by legislations and policies, thus requires an expert’s eye for details and terms included in the transaction. Understanding the processes and clauses within your transactions is less of a risk with a professional property lawyer’s guidance.
An expert property lawyer can help you in the following areas:
- Preparation of offer and acceptance contracts
- Strata title issues
- Finance and banking requirements assistance
- Land tax adjustments
- Local government issues related to the land
- Undisclosed disputes or illegal building works
Have your documents prepared legally and efficiently by one of Kean Legal Barristers & Solicitors for a smooth business transaction.
Estate and Succession Planning
Putting your properties in structure is important in life and even after death. You will need a mix of legal and accounting advice to put your properties to achieve an effective succession plan. Estate planning can be difficult. Get legal advice in revisiting your estate, protecting and securing your future generations.
Get help for these following areas:
- Assistance and distribution of estates
- Estate administration
- Will and Estate disputes
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Testamentary Trusts
- Enduring Powers of Guardianship
Will and Powers of Attorney are essential documents required if you are about to give away your assets to a family member or someone else. Wills should be properly drafted, signed, witnessed to be legal and binding. A legal expert may give you advice as well as identify legal and moral obligations that will protect your loved ones in your Will.
The administration and distribution of deceased estate is a crucial and important process. To carryout your personal preferences and assist you with legalities, you need to have an expert property lawyer by your side.
You will also need legal assistance in the following:
- Notice of Creditors
- Application for Grant of Probate
- Letters of Administration
- Superannuation and Life Insurance Queries
- Debt payment and distribution of estate
- Passing accounts at the Supreme Court of Western Australia
- Deed of Family Arrangement
Protect your property, in life, and even after death by having them structured and properly accounted for. Call us at Kean Legal Barristers & Solicitors today.